NEVER BACKS DOWN FROM EXTREME CONDITIONS OR DISTANCES.Never before has a rifle this durable and rugged been introduced to the world of hunting. Featuring Remington’s proprietary TriNyte Corrosion Control System, the Model 700 XCR (Xtreme Conditions Rifle) is virtually impervious to even the most extreme conditions.Remington tactical rifles the perfect solution for long-range precision shooters. A long-time favorite of both the military and tactical police units, the Model 700 delivers the legendary accuracy and unfailing performance you’ve come to expect.Our Model 700 XCR Tactical Rifle, features a X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte® PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against the elements.Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for optimum “off-the-bench” shooting performance. The barrel features wide tactical-style fluting for rapid cooling.
- Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
- Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end
- Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel
- 26″ varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger, hinged floorplate magazine, dual front swivel studs and rear stud
- Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting