- Multi-choice safety allows you to switch between how you want to manipulate by turning a set screw. The safety tension adjustment screw allows you to choose how you want to manipulate the safety. If you want to hold in and have the safety push itself out like on the Honey- Do, then adjust the set screw in for more tension on the spring. If you want the safety to lock in place while drawing and then manually push out like on the original Honey, back the safety tension screw out.
- Improved internal hinge for sleek new looks and improved design
- Positive safety engagement for drawing or letting down
- Floating head for unlimited anchor positions
- Sear engagement between the moon and jaw is adjustable with the set screw in the moon
- Smooth handle with no finger grooves for the ultimate in a universal fit; small, medium and large hands
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 cm|