- Hoyt’s first ever 29.5- inch Axle-to-axle premier hunting bow, built for tight spaces and stealthy maneuverability.
- Alpha series bows are built to attack from the least expected locations
- Engineered for bowhunters who hunt from treestands, ground blinds or those putting in brutal back country miles where every ounce counts
- Axius features an all new high-performance, aircraft-grade machined aluminum riser with Integrated Rest System
- New ZTR Cam system produces speed, and versatility in a smaller package
- Asymmetrical limbs are locked into the riser by the Zero-tolerance limb pocket interface
Draw Lengths: #2 Cam ZTR (25″-28″) | #3 Cam ZTR (28″-30″)
Draw Weights: 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 lbs
Brace Height: 7″
Speed: 342 FPS
Finishes: Target color – Red, White, Blue
Hand: Right-hand, left-Hand
Note: Bow only
Manufacturer Policy: We cannot ship current Hoyt compound bow model. Please visit the Shooter’s Choice to purchase this product in person, or give us a call/send an email.