- Hoyt’s first ever 29.5- inch Axle-to-axle premier hunting bow, built for tight spaces and stealthy maneuverability.
- Alpha series bows are built to attack from the least expected locations
- Engineered for bowhunters who hunt from treestands, ground blinds or those putting in brutal back country miles where every ounce counts
- Constructed with Hoyt’s exclusive 1.2-pound hollow carbon tube riser for ultimate strength, vibration absorption, and a warm to the touch feel now featuring the Integrated Rest System
- New ZTR Cam system produces speed, and versatility in a smaller package
- Grip system that allows for the ultimate tune and centershot alignment based on your specific hand shape and grip pressure point
- Asymmetrical limbs are locked into the riser by the Zero-tolerance limb pocket interface and prevents all movement for the most solid pocket system available
Draw Lengths: #3 Cam ZTR (28″-30″)
Draw Weights: 60 lbs
Brace Height: 6.125″
Speed: 342 FPS
Finishes: Gore Optifade Elevated II
Note: Bow only
Manufacturer Policy: We cannot ship current Hoyt compound bow model. Please visit the Shooter’s Choice to purchase this product in person, or give us a call/send an email.