Powered by the new PowerMax cam, this bow features a Split-Limb design on a Hoyt TEC riser, for a lightweight, hard-hitting, buck-dropping rig. Big on technology and easy on the wallet, the PowerMax delivers maximum power, accuracy, and feel with a minimum price tag. Maximize your budget with the PowerMax.
- Sleek, Streamlined TEC-Lite riser.
- PowerMax Cam & ½ delivers smooth speed.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Generous valley and 75% let-off.
- Wide-stance split limbs provide torsional stability.
- Limb Shox and Stealth Shot keep it whisper quiet.
- Pro-Fit Grip for a comfortable torque-free grip.
- Package includes (Maxxis 4-arrow quiver, 5-pin sight, QAD hunter Ultra rest, stabilzier, peep sight, wrist sling)
Draw Lengths: #2 Cam PM (24″-25″) | #3 Cam PM (25.5″-30″)
Draw Weights: 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs
Brace Height: 6.5″ (#2 cam) 6.75″ (#3 cam)
Speed: 328 FPS
Finish: Signature Series – Bone collector Black Out, Bone Collector Realtree Edge, Black Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering, Forest Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering
Hand: Right-hand, left-Hand
Manufacturer Policy: We cannot ship current Hoyt compound bow model. Please visit the Shooter’s Choice to purchase this product in person, or give us a call/send an email.