- The riser also has a dual cage above and below the handle to add a little more mass.
- Split limb design, allows for best configuration and keep things as compact as possible
- The new Engage grip is thinner than past versions with a flat back.
- The Crosscentric Cam System allows shooters to choose between a 75% or 85% let-off option as well. This cam system has a 5-inch brace height helping produce quicker speeds.
- The let-off also comes at a perfect spot in the draw cycle, and the transition to less holding weight is easy to manage as well.
Draw Lengths: Crosscentric cam, (23.5″-29.5)
Draw Weights: 70 lbs
Brace Height: 5″
Speed: 345 FPS
Finishes: Under-armour Forest
Note: Bow only
Please call/email Shooter’s Choice for your draw length adjustment