2017 model Only 1-left
Highlighting these features are Prime’s signature parallel cam system, the swerve riser design that helps control and deaden riser flexing, and the center grip design, which puts the grip in the center of the bow for balance and level nock travel.
- Centergy Technology raises the grip position that gets you locked on target and helps you stay there
- The reflex configuration riser is first forged and then machined from the 82X aluminum alloy to offer the most comfortable shot experience possible.
- Draw length specific cam. TRK Parallel Cam System is what makes the Center Balanced Targeting System possible, offering a super smooth draw and both limb stops and cable stops
- Flexis-AR roller guard is designed to flex during the draw cycle, reducing cam lean and aiding in tuning
- The SWERVE technology reduce riser movement during the shot.
Draw Lengths: TRK cam (24.5″-31″)
Draw Weights: 60 lbs
Let-off: 75-85% Adjustable
Brace Height: 6.5″
Speed: 333 FPS
Note: Bow only