2019 model, only 1 left
- The Evoke 31 incorporates rubber dampeners into the top and bottom of the riser, and near limb pockets, which allows the vibration to be pulled out of the riser and away from the shooters grip hand.
- The Evoke 31 gets bridges in the riser design on the top and bottom of the grip. These are added to help with the rigidity and stability of the riser.
- The cable arm is adjustable in and out to account for the best tune for each shooter and vane clearance.
- This Evoke grip is integrated directly into the aluminum riser. No grip components, or rubber inserts, just machined aluminum.
- Cam lean is minimized with the wider and stronger limbs
- The Wedge Lock limb pocket is a neat design as well, which securely fastens the limbs to the riser.
- This bow is built for hunting. Nice feeling draw cycle with the peak weight stacking up quickly at the beginning, then gradually moving into the chosen let-off, and finally the solid back wall.
Draw Lengths: EC cam (24.5″-30″)
Draw Weights: 65 lbs
Brace Height: 6″
Speed: 336-342 FPS
Finishes: Kolor-fusion Kryptec Altitude
Note: bow only