2019 model, only 1 left
- The Evoke 35 gets bridges in the long, stable riser design on the top and bottom of the grip. These are added to help with the rigidity and stability of the riser.
- The cable guard slides on the moveable rod with rollers while the cables also get rollers to slide against.
- Aluminum grip, the edges are rounded to be comfortable.
- The larger split limbs are able to handle their size and created energy without buckling or twisting under the pressure they create during the draw cycle.
- The Evolve Cams are pretty massive, and the larger split limbs are able to handle their size and created energy without buckling or twisting under the pressure they create during the draw cycle
- This bow is designed as a longer framed hunting bow, but it works well to indoor leagues and 3D shooting.
- In summary, this is a preceding bow of Carbon Air Stealth 35 EC
Draw Lengths: EC cam (26.5″-32″)
Draw Weights: 60 lbs
Brace Height: 6.875″
Speed: 320-328 FPS
Note: bow only