- Arion-X compound bow reinforced a part of the sight window by using graphene ‘EX Supporter’ (shoot-thru riser). It decreases shooting shock and increases accuracy and stability.
- Bidirectional 45 degrees holes on a surface prevents from twisting and provides more shooting stability by reducing bow torque and improving the overall balance of the riser during shooting.
- Arion-X is the same as the Griffin-X (Griffin-X changed name to Arion-X shortly after production)
- Replace string and cables with a locking pin, without a bow press. Also available for installing peep, adjusting timing and tuning for cables.
- Limb pocket system allows complete takedown of the bow with only an allen wrench.
- Dual Shock damper, made from absorbent rubber material to eliminate vibration and control poor string movement as the arrow is shot.
Draw Lengths: AZ2 cam (29.25″-31.75″)
Draw Weights: 60 lbs
Brace Height: 7.75″
Speed: 322 FPS
Note: bow only