- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines
- Features a wood stock with checkering on the grip and forend and a rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE WOOD .22LR 22″
|Dimensions||130 × 20 × 13 cm|