VIPER SD is Summit’s most popular model and has been for 17 years. Featuring a foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting. Full-perimeter frame allows for sit-down and stand-up configurations while a solid front bar enables easy climbing and doubles as a gun rest. Quiet, comfortable and safe, functionality with a nesting frame that packs on your back.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo
- Weighs: 20 lbs.
- Capacity weight: up to 300 lbs
- Foot platform frame size: 20″ Width by 36″ Length
- Seat frame size: 22.50″ Width by 37.50″ Length
- Seat area (bottom) size: 18″ Width by 12″ Length
- Seat area (back) size : 12″ Width x 20″ Height
- Seat Height (in relation to platform): Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware